Invisalign, the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. If you have ever considered perfectly aligned teeth but were hesitant to have braces placed or if your teeth have relapsed over the years since having orthodontic treatment in the past, Invisalign would be your perfect choice.
Dr. Sunwoo is Invisalign Certified and has been offering Invisalign since 2006.
What is important to remember is that properly aligned teeth are not only pleasant esthetically but also facilitate cleaning and improve oral hygiene. To find out if you are a candidate to receive Invisalign or if you simply have more questions about the Invisalign process, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment for a complimentary Invisalign consultation with Dr. Sunwoo.
Treatment with Invisalign duration 8 months. (Actual patient)
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Sunwoo ‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Sunwoo has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Sunwoo about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your Invisalign treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of Invisalign aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.